The logistics industry faced a severe crisis in 2020 and 2021 because of the pandemic. Not all the employees managed to secure their workers. But Uss-Express not only secured its employees, but also managed to provide jobs for other people suffering from staff cuts in their companies. Here is a description of one of the most demanded vacant offers - quality control manager job for those who want to work from home.
What is Uss-Express
Uss-Express LLC is a worldwide deliverer of goods and products. During its first years in business, it was mainly focused on satisfying the needs of individuals, but today it also offers fulfillment, shipping, and dropshipping services to some of the largest businesses in Europe. It cooperates with such industry giants as Amazon and eBay, which doesn’t mean the organization neglects young and inexperienced workers.
Becoming a candidate
Actually, you don’t even need to compile a professional resume to become an applicant for the quality control manager vacancy. If you are interested in this job opportunity, you need to complete 2 simple procedures:
- Fill in the application form, which is displayed on the official website of the company in the “Careers” section. Enter your contact info and your name.
- Take a 10-minute job interview with an HR manager. During this short interview, you will have a chance to represent yourself. If everything is up to the instruction, you will be introduced to the rules of the company, and the duties. If something seems unclear to you, you are free to ask - the HR manager should provide you with clear instructions on what to do next. During the job interview, you will also choose your occupation - part-time or full-time positions are available.
- Receive and send packages in accordance with the requirements of the customer;
- Track the orders;
- Provide reports to a manager and process reports from suppliers;
- Repack goods if necessary;
- Check packing materials if necessary.
Why you should apply
Pros of the job:
- regular payments;
- part-timer work for $1,700 per month and full-timer receive $3,300 per month;
- the ability to combine work and study;
- the ability to sample the job and skills during a trial period;
- the ability to work from home without the necessity to travel to warehouses;
- low entry-level (no degree or qualifications are required, 18-year-old candidates are accepted);
- the opportunity to communicate with managers of Amazon, Walmart, eBay, and other reputable international companies on a daily basis.
- long working hours for full-timers;
- a lot of orders to process;
- poor options for career development.
Legit or not? What users of Indeed say
Uss-express.com reviews on independent platforms are very important to us because we aim to provide you with unbiased opinions. That’s why our experts have spent hours studying thoughts of real employees on Indeed and Trustpilot:
- A current manager from Great Britain: “I have nothing to complain about because everything was clearly explained. A salary is paid every two weeks, without dela