A 32-year-old man accused of killing Moscow17 rapper Incognito has been cleared of all charges.
Kenneth Umezie, 32, was cleared of murdering the young drill rapper after a trial at the Old Bailey.
Father-of-one Sidique Kamara died last August after he was found fatally injured outside a block of flats in Camberwell.
The 23-year-old, who was also known as Incognito, was stabbed to death on August 1.
The Old Bailey heard Mr Umezie, 32, pulled out a lock knife after his watch, a counterfeit Cartier, was taken.
Mr Kamara collapsed and died at the scene in Warham Street after suffering two stab wounds.
Mr Umezie told jurors the alleged victim was fatally knifed in the course of a struggle after he gave chase in a bid to retrieve his watch.
He let out a deep sigh as he was acquitted of murder and an alternative charge of manslaughter on Monday after insisting Mr Kamara was stabbed accidentally as he acted in self-defence.
Mr Umezie, of Don Phelan Close, Southwark, south London, was discharged from custody after he was cleared.
Following Mr Kamara’s death, the Moscow17 group’s music label tweeted: “Today we have taken a very sad loss.. we ask for all prayers to be directed towards him and his family.”
The Arsenal fan was the youngest of three siblings and had a four-year-old daughter, his family previously told the Standard.